There is no doubt that snorkeling or skin diving on the surface is a great way to explore the fantastic and beautiful are located under the water. However, if you want some more adventures, then diving deeper will let you enjoy a clear and perfect view of coral, fish and different beautiful sea creature. However, the skill to learn diving deep down safely will significantly increase the snorkeling adventure.
Diving deep and getting into a new world will feel just amazing. You will feel like you have entered into an alien environment. Besides, there are a lot more things to explore under the sea. You should try it once in your life. However, an essential thing that you should always keep in your mind is you should understand your limits. You can enjoy a safe dive by limiting the depth of your dive to your capacity.
Things That You Should Know About Skin Diving
You all know that water is quite denser than the air. So, when you dive deeper, you will gradually feel pressure on your body. The much deeper you go, the higher the pressure you will feel. While doing skin diving for every 10 meters, the pressure will increase by 1 atmosphere. However, to deal with such pressure, you need to learn about how to equalize. So, let’s have a look into some techniques to deal with underwater pressure.
Learn How To Descend Or Go Down Effectively
- To enhance your duration, you can try taking in 5 to 6 deep breaths before skin diving. However, don’t go beyond the normal breathing ability. Because it can lead to hyperventilation and you can suffer from unconsciousness.
- Some experts have suggested doing head first-dive as it let you go deeper without putting much effort. In detail, such a dive creates sufficient forward momentum. Moreover, without wasting too much of your energy, you can easily go deeper inside the sea.
- While resting in a horizontal position, bent forward. Make sure that your head is positioned toward the sea. Then pull the legs upward of the water. And place the hands toward the sea bed. Keep up with the position to immerse into the sea. Now kick the feet to go down deeper. However, when you feel any pressure in your ears, try to equalize before going further deeper.
- While skin diving, don’t prefer to do rapid movements. Go slowly and gradually by conserving oxygen in your body. By going slowly, you can increase your ability for staying underwater.
- Fins and masks are the two major equipment which uses in such diving. The mask let you properly see the beauty of abundant aquatic life. On the other side, the fins propel you closer to the beautiful sea creatures.
However, this is fun and let you a perfect chance to explore the beautiful world located deep inside the sea. So, get all your equipment and travel to that fantastic world.